Monday, February 1, 2010

The Romy & Michelle diet...

If you know the movie, "Romy & Michelle's High School Reunion" (which most of you don't know word for word like myself and a select few other "special" people), you'll know that:
1. Getting mono is usually the best. diet. ever.
2. The newest diet to be on is the fat free diet consisting of gummi bears, jelly beans and candy corn.
3. OH! And always deduct 16 lbs (to account for your shoes).

Anyway, I didn't have to do any of that, although the mono thing was close but not quite (I was sick, but not with mono).
I lost 6 lbs this week! There is no way I lost that whole 6 lbs just from being sick but I'll take it and run with it.

Lost this week: -6 lbs
Total to date: -19.6 lbs

If I could just lose 1 lb this week, I will be so happy. Ok, it's bedtime. Later taters! Have a Romy & Michelle day!

No comments: