Sunday, January 31, 2010

SICK *caution - may be graphic to some readers!*

Oh. Em. Gee. I have been SO sick. Yes, sick. Not cold sick, but puke sick. Friday, I was totally fine. By the afternoon I kind of just felt full and whatever but I had dinner and went on my way to a girlfriend's house for a get-together.
All of a sudden, I had to leave. I was afraid I was going to be sick there and I wasn't about to let that happen. So I high-tailed it out of there and of course as I was driving to my parents' to pick up bebe', I lost my lunch, dinner and anything else while driving down I-94. I was so scared I was going to crash!
Long, disgusting story short, I was sick the entire night and into Saturday. I did not eat until about 30 minutes ago - so I hadn't eaten anything for about 51 hours. Just ice chips and a Sierra Mist. I just had a small bowl of soup and a partial Mt. Dew. I'm hoping the up-side of all of this is that I lost more than 1 lb this week (LOL). Still not feeling great though. It seems like this has triggered some nasty migraines to come my way. I'm going to take it easy and probably stay home from work tomorrow.
I seriously haven't been this sick in probably about 10 years when I was so ill for so long that I was really only eating apples and drinking gatorade - it's all I could keep down!
Hoping to post more interesting things tomorrow.

No comments: