Thursday, March 11, 2010

Bite Me – The Widget

Bite Me – The Widget

Have I ever told you how much I love Christopher Moore's books? I do. I didn't know I would, but I do. I especially love his Bloodsucking Fiends books. Book one being Bloodsucking Fiends and book two being You Suck. I listened to these on audio although I do own You Suck. Well, the third book is coming out later this month and OMG, I'm so excited. They are wicked funny and the audio versions are a blast. The girl who narrates them is the best narrator I've ever listened to and she's hilarious. I'm not sure I would have liked the books quite as much as I did the audio. Anyway, I'm looking forward to receiving my signed copy of Bite Me. I've ordered a signed, personalized copy from a San Diego bookstore which is doing that for people who are not going to be able to see Christopher Moore on this book tour. Unfortunately, the closest he is coming is either Columbus, OH or Chicago, IL. Boo. Oh well. I cannot wait!

No comments: