Friday, November 27, 2009

News and Stuff..

I know..scary right? 3 posts in one day?!
So, what do you all think of the couple who crashed the State dinner at the White House? I know it's wrong and it's too bad that they got through security (although they did go through metal detectors and weapons screening) but I'm sorry, I think that was a badass move on their part. To have the guts and gall to just go into the White House uninvited, manage to get in and party with the President and his guests? Really? I'm probably the only person who's jealous LOL. I mean, the lady got her picture taken with VP Biden, Rahm Emanuel, Katie Couric and even the President himself!


Also..what do you think about those 2 wiseguys who flew an hour and a half past Minneapolis due to "cockpit distraction?" Not answering the radio for over an hour? How is that even possible? Any ideas on what was really going on?
I'm also probably the only person who is cracking up at the new commercials for the Alvin and the Chipmunks movie sequel featuring the Chipettes singing "Single Ladies" by Beyonce. Ever since "Single Ladies" was featured prominently in an episode of Glee, I have a new respect for that song. I have to be honest and that although I love some Beyonce, I really had never listened to that song until it was on Glee

I also have to say that I am so excited about the new (classically) animated Disney feature The Princess and the Frog. I absolutely must see immediately. Could anything be better than a Disney movie with a New Orleans setting? Well...I suppose if Patty Duke or Sean Astin voiced a character, I would be in hog heaven but I digress....


One more note. Has anyone else noticed the new commercials about some kind of "maps" or something featuring Luke Wilson? Has he become ginormous or what?! I really enjoy the Wilson brothers (Owen and Luke) but I have to say, sorry but Luke looks very strange in these commercials. Just an observation...
Oh and a special "Holla" to my bff Danielle for sending me awesome pictures so that I might understand what "scene" means. Apparently it's kind of like a way of dressing/lifestyle for teens these days...like emo, goth, prep, punk, etc Now there's something called scene...and it's awsesome. LOL

2 comments:

Unknown said...

1. OMG - I didn't know anything about the Chipettes movie - Yay!!
2. Did you notice that Luke W. says "Warren, Mi" in the commercial? Hee! Always lovin' the Michigan props!!

Heather said...

1. I know!!!
2. Yes, I did notice the Warren, MI shout-out...Holla! :)