Wednesday, March 18, 2009

There Is a Purpose

I like this blog. Nobody reads it (which is probably a good and a bad thing). I don't think I care. I suppose I do since I mentioned it. I would like to use this blog for two reasons.

1. To catalog any projects I work on, start, finish, want to do, etc.. and share with others (although, as I said above, nobody reads this that would care haha)

2. To just write about stupid crap that only I care about. For example..how long did I spend the other day stewing over the fact that I just found out that Sean Astin had been in Farmington in October filming a movie. Hello??? Where was I?? Oh, right, having Emily LOL Hey, she was a scheduled c-section, I could have rescheduled haha

I feel better. I needed to kind of outline the use of this blog. I want to do it but I just don't know when I'll have the time. It's 2pm now (um...I am obviously at work...oops!), so maybe I'll be better at keeping up. It's hard trying to get things done around the house, cook, clean, take care of baby, etc and then have time to do extra stuff and then blog about that stuff. I'm tired just reading that sentence!

Adieu!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey - I read the blog! :) nad I'm sure you have more readers than you know! :)

jennybeanie said...

I read too!