Sunday, December 27, 2009

Best Jams of the Decade

The other day at work, my coworker told me that her husband, who has a job as a trivia MC at local area restaurants was going to be using all songs from 1999 this week in between trivia questions. That was my favorite year for music that I can remember. However, as we bring this decade to an end, I wanted to bring out some of the songs that stick out to me over the last 10 years. These songs represent my college life to the present. See if you like any :) By the way, these are in no particular order...they may be in year order but that's it. These are just the songs that when I hear them, they take me to a certain spot in life. Like a moment just captured and I'm instantly back in that time..pretty cool. Keep your eyes posted for edits...I'm sure I'll think of some that I forgot.

Breathe - Faith Hill
Say My Name - Destiny's Child
Smooth - Santana ft. Rob Thomas
Jumpin' Jumpin - Destiny's Child
I Try - Macy Gray
Bye, Bye, Bye - *NSync
It Feels So Good - Sonique
The Real Slim Shady - Eminem
Private Emotion - Ricky Martin
Faded - Soul Decision
Oops..I Did It Again - Britney Spears
Lady Marmalade - Pink, Mya, Lil' Kim, and Christina Aguilera ft. Missy Elliot
Gone - *NSync
Butterfly - Crazy Town
Ride Wit Me - Nelly
Never Had a Dream Come True - S Club 7
Hot in Herre - Nelly
Days Go By - Dirty Vegas
Starry Eyed Surprise - Paul Oakenfeld
Hey Ya! - Outkast
Where Is the Love? - Black Eyed Peas with Justin Timberlake
Shake Ya Tailfeather - Nelly, P.Diddy, Murphy Lee
Stuck - Stacie Orrico
Why Can't I? - Liz Phair
Me Against the Music - Britney Spears and Madonna
This Love - Maroon 5
Yeah - Usher ft. Ludacris and Lil' Jon
Gigolo - Nick Cannon
The First Cut is the Deepest - Sheryl Crow
Hollaback Girl - Gwen Stefani
Wake Me Up When September Ends - Green Day
Hips Don't Lie - Shakira ft. Wyclef Jean
Sexyback - Justin Timberlake
Ridin' - Chamillionaire
Fergalicious - Fergie
Cupid's Chokehold - Gymclass Heroes
Rehab - Amy Winehouse
I'm Yours - Jason Mraz
Crank Dat - Soulja Boy
Better in Time - Leona Lewis
Let It Rock - Kevin Rudolf
Lose Yourself - Eminem
Dance with Me - Debelah Morgan
Hit 'Em Up Style - Blu Cantrell
Around the World - ATC

No comments: