Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Randomlings

I'm a little restless today and felt the need to post (as uninteresting as this may be). I did have a lot of fun making new Face-In-Holes last night. You can check them out here.
Also, I suppose I better watch what I say on Facebook as it seems I'm being "tattled" on. Some people seem to think I'm really "down" lately. Well, maybe I am but I write what I feel at that particular moment. That doesn't necessarily mean I'm really down. I am, but not that bad.
In other news, I am enjoying the latest books I'm reading. Right now I am reading Pillars of the Earth. I'm listening to Maeve Binchy's Heart and Soul on my iPod and really enjoying it. I owe a big thanks to Danielle and my mom for loaning me so many audio books. Danielle by sharing her DVDs and mom for checking them out at the library for me.
Until next time....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah, FB can get you in trouble...so can your blog though. As if it isn't enough that you are sharing your soul - people will want to pick that to pieces too! :) And on that note - have a GREAT DAY!! :)

tiffany said...

i was reading pillars of the earth, like, a year and a half ago. i was almost done and the damn thing disappeared. you'll have to let me know how it ends.

regarding FB, the worst thing i ever did was allow my mother to 'friend' me. i can't get on the computer without her IMing me now. like, constantly. and if i ignore her she just drives over and rings my doorbell repeatedly. (she lives 35 seconds away)

i love my mom, but PLEASE! SOMETIMES I JUST WANT TO PLAY SCRAMBLE!