Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Special Agent...Sean Astin?!? Really?

I read a blog on usatoday.com everyday called Pop Candy. It's pretty neat and lets me learn about what's new and cool in Pop Culture and what shows are good to watch, new music, etc. So, as I was looking at the highlights from yesterday's blog, I nearly choked. Whitney Matheson (writer of said blog) wrote something like "Wondering what Sean Astin's been up to? Check out this new interview with him." So naturally, everything got pushed aside while I followed the link. Sean Astin is currently the voice of Special Agent Oso. A small bear who is a special agent in training. It is a show on Playhouse Disney for preschoolers and younger. The objective is to teach the children how to do simple tasks or personal tasks (i.e. - brushing your teeth or making a friend) in 3 easy to follow and learn steps.


I am thrilled beyond words that I have a little one to watch this. I have told my dad (who is Emily's babysitter) that this is required watching LOL. Oh and bonus (for mom!), you can sign up to have Oso call your child with a personalized message! Did I say my child was Emily? I meant her name is "Heather."

Until next time America...

No comments: